Call today 01253 713587 9am to 9pm for fast response
We Fix Broken Garage Doors Fast
Do you have a problem with your garage door? Is it one or more of the following
- Loose or broken wires (cones and cables)
- Rollers popped out of their tracks
- Door heavy to lift or dropping down by itself
- Broken lock or lost keys
- Damaged by car, or bent out of track work
- Spring broken
- Remote control system faulty
- Missing or broken key fobs or wall button
- Brackets broken
- Rotten timber frames
We repair all types and makes of up and over (overhead) garage doors
We will gladly offer free advice, Call us on 01253 713587
If the wire cables have failed due to lack of servicing this causes the door to jam and become inoperable.
We provide a complete repair for a fully inclusive price.
No fix no fee. No call out charges* We always renew both cables
- We always renew both cables
- We adjust and retension the door counterbalance spring
- We renew the track rollers if they are worn at no extra cost
- When we renew the cables we use galvanised steel cables for longer life especially beneficial for coastal areas
- We carry out a full safety check and service on your garage door at the same time at no extra cost
- All the above comes at one all inclusive low price with no hidden extras
Caution : most other garage door repair companies will only change your cables with mild steel which corrodes very quickly in coastal areas.
Please be aware of this when comparing other quotes as most other companies will not change the rollers and will use inferior mild steel cables which rust very quickly.
This work is guaranteed for 2 years. Same Day Service.